Japanese "Dinosaurs" Title Card

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually found some Japanese dubbed episodes of Dinosaurs on Youtube, and I saw that the episodes start out with This I assure you, it's real, dispite not having any character imagery... I have no idea what it says (I'm good with Katanaka- the Japanese set of characters used to spell foreign sounding words and names... not Kanji- Chinese symbols used in Japanese).

Thought it would make a good heads up for Muppetwiki or anyone interrested...

shimauta

Reaction score
Whoa! I will have to look for that. The title says 恐竜家族 which would literally translate to mean "Dinosaur Family". I will have to check to see if they ever released anything on video here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would post links to Youtube videos... but I've had bad experiences with that in the past... I wouldn't want them to be deleted....

And I saw some of the episode where Baby becomes a TV star... and everyone sounded sort of how you'd expect them to sound... but the mother's voice came off as too young.

shimauta

Reaction score
I just watched the first episode on YouTube. Fran's voice does sound a bit off. But it was fun to watch! It might be a good way to study Japanese too if you are learning Japanese.