1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Japanese "Dinosaurs" Title Card

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Drtooth, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I actually found some Japanese dubbed episodes of Dinosaurs on Youtube, and I saw that the episodes start out with This I assure you, it's real, dispite not having any character imagery... I have no idea what it says (I'm good with Katanaka- the Japanese set of characters used to spell foreign sounding words and names... not Kanji- Chinese symbols used in Japanese).

Thought it would make a good heads up for Muppetwiki or anyone interrested...
  2. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Lol, I like it. Nice find! :)
  3. shimauta

shimauta Member

Whoa! I will have to look for that. The title says 恐竜家族 which would literally translate to mean "Dinosaur Family". I will have to check to see if they ever released anything on video here.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I would post links to Youtube videos... but I've had bad experiences with that in the past... I wouldn't want them to be deleted....

And I saw some of the episode where Baby becomes a TV star... and everyone sounded sort of how you'd expect them to sound... but the mother's voice came off as too young.
  5. shimauta

shimauta Member

I just watched the first episode on YouTube. Fran's voice does sound a bit off. But it was fun to watch! It might be a good way to study Japanese too if you are learning Japanese.