JARETH Doll (LABYRINTH) ! Finally!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Sorry, double post. Please Delete, thanks!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I think if this doll were fully poseable (i.e. jointed arms and legs) he might look better. Right now the fave looks good but the body is disproportionate. If only Todd MacFarlane's toy company would produce a line of labyrinth action figures. They really do the best work.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I don't know whether to be scared or happy. The pants scar me and Jareth has never really been captured well being drawn or modeled by any official distributer.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
whoa. . .

hmm

looks like a couple of decades too late, and frankly, not a very good representation of the character. It looks like "work out" Barbie had a bad hair day. i like the Labyrinth, but, why do we need this now??

alorindanya

Reaction score
I'm just happt there is something official!! I'm going to buy it just to show there is a demand!! I just cant figure out how...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Corner Store Comics also has him, but for about 6 bucks less if you pre-order.

He looks pretty good IMO, his face at least. I don't think I've ever seen any likeness-type doll that had a proportionate body.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Any inside information from anyone who might know who the future releases will be?

I'm just hoping for a Hoggle that looks as good as Laszlo's. Have you sent Palisades your portfolio Laszlo?