1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

JARETH Doll (LABYRINTH) ! Finally!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Nov 23, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Sorry, double post. Please Delete, thanks!
  3. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

I think if this doll were fully poseable (i.e. jointed arms and legs) he might look better. Right now the fave looks good but the body is disproportionate. If only Todd MacFarlane's toy company would produce a line of labyrinth action figures. They really do the best work.
  4. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I don't know whether to be scared or happy. The pants scar me and Jareth has never really been captured well being drawn or modeled by any official distributer.
  5. cabbageheat

cabbageheat New Member

whoa. . .

hmm

looks like a couple of decades too late, and frankly, not a very good representation of the character. It looks like "work out" Barbie had a bad hair day. i like the Labyrinth, but, why do we need this now??
  6. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

I'm just happt there is something official!! I'm going to buy it just to show there is a demand!! I just cant figure out how...
  7. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Corner Store Comics also has him, but for about 6 bucks less if you pre-order.

He looks pretty good IMO, his face at least. I don't think I've ever seen any likeness-type doll that had a proportionate body.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Any inside information from anyone who might know who the future releases will be?

I'm just hoping for a Hoggle that looks as good as Laszlo's. Have you sent Palisades your portfolio Laszlo?
  11. kuzeh

kuzeh Member

OMG!!! That thing is awfull...
    what a **** is wrong with his waist and his groin????!!!

They should've let Sideshow to do the 12" figure...
    oh well...
  12. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

Wow, I would have loved one of those like 20 years ago.
    The body is quite lousy, but the hair and face look pretty good.
    Nice to know it's around though...
  13. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I'll get it for sure... better a Jareth now than never! :)

Sure, would prefer a statue or different clothing, but hey be happy they actually make LABYRINTH collectibles.
  14. edible eye

edible eye New Member

So what if it's "official"? It totally sucks! I can't believe they got a licence to make something so crappy.:p
  15. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

Hey I'll give you five bucks not forty! My sides ache from laughing.
  16. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Feel free to make a better one... I'll buy it!

I have to say this is still the best Jareth face sculpt I've seen. I remeber seeing a lot of unofficial Jareth dolls, but none had a good face sculpt.
  17. edible eye

edible eye New Member

Well, it's not so much the face that disturbs. It's that it looks like they got some stock body to stick it on to. It's not proportioned right. The pattern on the tights is absurd. The pendant is looking more like a choker.
    I mean, really, I've waited 20 years for this?

Now if we take the official head, rip it off and put it on some unofficial dolls that had better bodies.... The people who redo Ken dolls did a better job.