Jason Segel on Letterman 06/23

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As always I was checking the late night talk shows gusts for the week, and when I got to the Late Show with Daivd Letterman I found that Jason Segel will be on Thursday night. Now I know he is going there to promote his new movie (Bad Teacher) But we know when Jason gets a chance he talks about the Muppets. So please tune in! here is the link

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/show_info/this_weeks_guests.php

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya know after thinking about it i could see how this could go. Dave would intorduce Jason and out comes walter pretending to be Jason, and dave knowing that it was wrong then Jason finaly does come out and Jason and Walter chat a little to Dave. Thats classic late show right there!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Watched it last night, Jason was really great by they didn't mention the Muppets. The spot was all about plugging his new Bad Teacher movie with Cameron Diaz. They probably weren't allowed to talk about anything else.

Jason is absolutely adorable! I think he is a great rep for all of us Muppet nerds out there. I'll be curious to see how he is in interviews when he's plugging The Muppets!

ceelos

Reaction score
Next time it will be a Muppet Jason "Seagull"