1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

*jaw drops* Am I dumb or what?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Beauregard, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I can't believe that I only forund these playsets and action figures today. Yes, I've known they were around, but today I read about them and they sound ausume.

I wish I could get the whole set, but I have to get the Muppet Show DVD's first. Tell me what I have missed!!!
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

A whole lot, man.

They're some of the best detailed (well, other than Piggy. But she's still pretty good) action figures I've ever seen. I can't believe you only just saw them!

I just got my Scooter today. He is just too cool! I've got him on the desk as I type this very message.:D

Dude, the Beauregard figure is set to come out in a couple of months (?). He'll be an awesome sculpt, I'm sure.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Originally posted by SuperScooter: "Dude, the Beauregard figure's coming in like a couple of months, right?"
    Try more like released at the end of the year. The Beauregard figure is slated as part of Series 6 scheduled for release in Fall 2003, which means anywhere from September to November or even December before the start of winter.
  4. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

That's what I meant by a couple of months. Not a literal couple of 2, but a couple as in "Don't know when, but it should be before a whole year goes by." Something like that.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

How much are they roughly?

I can't wait to get them, but will have to get some MONEY first!!!

(maybe I could win tehm if the compotition was on at a decent time of day!!!)
  6. Kye

Kye Member

the figures range from $7-10 . the playsets are usually around $20. You can still get some of the older figures on Ebay and amazon.com....good luck