Jazzy Spies in Season 32?

ssetta

Reaction score
You won't believe this! I just saw episode #3954 from Season 32 on Sprout. It was the episode where Ernie had the "Instant Rhyming Service." But what I was totally surprised about was that it had Jazzy #2. I just could not believe they would use this in a Season 32 episode! I surely don't remember that being in that episode back when I first saw it in 2001. It MAY have been a replacement for something else, but that would just be wild!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why certain segments would be replaced on Sprout's broadcasts.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, I just remembered something. Remember when they rebroadcasted the Hurricane episodes after Katrina? Well, I remember episode 3978 had this rare old song from 1969 about 5 penguins, sung by Joe Raposo. But I remember back during Season 31, I asked this woman in the Sesame Street music department to look up some classic clips. I remember her telling me that they had them in shows for Season 32. She told me the episode numbers, and I got all excited. But they never actually were used. So I'm guessing that like they were in the rundown versions of the shows, but did not make the final air. I wonder if that's the case here.