Jenny Slate loves "Follow That Bird"

Angelo Thomas

Reaction score
Actress and comedian Jenny Slate was asked to share her five favorite films with Rotten Tomatoes, and she had some interesting choices, including Follow That Bird, which I haven't watched in years but now have the urge to revisit. Here's what she said:

"Honestly? The best songs. Beautiful cinematography. Wide shots of our gorgeous Big Bird as he travels across vibrant American cornfields, farms, and cities. Plus, you know, a true heart. This one will make you want to hug someone — like a big huge yellow bird."

I know she's done a lot of television and voice-over work, but I don't think she's ever worked with the Muppets or appeared on Sesame Street. I think she's really funny, so I would definitely be up for seeing her on an episode of Sesame Street sometime. I think she'd even be a good choice to lead a Sesame Street movie. (Get on that, Warner Brothers!)

(Source)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Actress and comedian Jenny Slate was asked to share her five favorite films with Rotten Tomatoes, and she had some interesting choices, including Follow That Bird, which I haven't watched in years but now have the urge to revisit. Here's what she said:

"Honestly? The best songs. Beautiful cinematography. Wide shots of our gorgeous Big Bird as he travels across vibrant American cornfields, farms, and cities. Plus, you know, a true heart. This one will make you want to hug someone — like a big huge yellow bird."

I know she's done a lot of television and voice-over work, but I don't think she's ever worked with the Muppets or appeared on Sesame Street. I think she's really funny, so I would definitely be up for seeing her on an episode of Sesame Street sometime. I think she'd even be a good choice to lead a Sesame Street movie. (Get on that, Warner Brothers!)

(Source)
I love Jenny, i'm especially familiar with her through Zootopia and Parks and Rec. Plus, she actually managed to make the most recent Chipmunks movie somewhat watchable at times. I'd love to see her work with SST in some capacity. She's one of those comedians that would fit well because she's funny, but not too edgy or over the top.