Jerry And Louise's Duets

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Given that Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold are one of the great Muppet Musical double acts, I thought it might be interesting to try and compile a list of their duets.

I've divided this list into three catagories: 'duets', 'Sort Of duets' (ie numbers that aren't intentionally Jerry and Louise duets but those two or the key features of them), and 'Possible duets or sort of duets' (ie numbers where I'm not absolutely sure if one or other of the pair are singing on the number or not).

DUETS

The Cooperation Song (A Song For Two Will Make Us One - from Sesame Street, sung by Herry Monster and a Girl Who Needs Help.
Henrietta's Wedding - from The Muppet Show
I Can Sing Anything When I Sing With You - from Sesame Street, sung by Herry Monster and Louisey
I'm Going To Tell On You - from The Secret Life Of Toys, sung by Bratty Rat and Raisin
Me And My Gal - from The Muppet Show, sung by two Gargoyls.
Monsterpie Theatre Presents Inside And Outside - from Sesame Street

SORT OF DUETS

Borneo - from The Muppet Show
Swanne River - from The Muppet Show (Steve Martin episode)
Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree - from The Muppet Show (Steve Martin episode)
Who? - from the album The Muppet Show 2 (note this is not the version that was done on TMS itself)

POSSIBLE DUETS OR SORT OF DUETS

I Could Have Counted All Night - from Sesame Street, well the album has the Countess down as being sung by Louise.
I Love You More Or Less - from Sesame Street
Indian Love Call (When I'm Calling YOU) - from Sesame Street, the version where a female AM is singing with a green word YOU. The female AM is probably Louise, but not sure who is doing the word YOU
Silent Night Holy Night - from the album John Denver And The Muppets A Christmas Together. Who are the two solo singers?
Something Always Comes Between Us - from Sesame Street. Some folks seem to think this might be Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold, while others reckon its Stephanie D'Arbruzzo and Marty Robinson.

I expect I've missed out lots. In fact I'm surew I've missed out quite a chunk of TMS.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
POSSIBLE DUETS OR SORT OF DUETS

I Could Have Counted All Night - from Sesame Street, well the album has the Countess down as being sung by Louise.
I Love You More Or Less - from Sesame Street
Indian Love Call (When I'm Calling YOU) - from Sesame Street, the version where a female AM is singing with a green word YOU. The female AM is probably Louise, but not sure who is doing the word YOU
Silent Night Holy Night - from the album John Denver And The Muppets A Christmas Together. Who are the two solo singers?
Something Always Comes Between Us - from Sesame Street. Some folks seem to think this might be Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold, while others reckon its Stephanie D'Arbruzzo and Marty Robinson.
1. The Countess is voiced by Fran Brill in that song.
2. That's Kevin Clash as the word YOU
3. Beats me
4. Yes, that's Jerry and Louise singing the Between duet.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
1. The Countess is voiced by Fran Brill in that song.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but on what do you base your assertation that it "IS" Fran Brill?
I've heard that claim before. I'm not saying it's necessarily true or not true, I would just like to know what reasons you have for saying it.