1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jerry Juhl!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by HPDJ, May 21, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

I bet this has been discussed a trillion times before, but I think we need Juhl back for these films! :)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes. Jerry Jhul must come back. He must. We miss him so much.

I wonder, does anyone have any idea of an address for him?
  3. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

We could start a petition, Beau! :)
  4. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

A petition won't do squat if you don't know where to send it.

EDIT: Not to mention, wrong forum to discuss this in. It really ought to be in the Henson People forum.

-Kim
  5. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

No, this is the Fan Fiction and Fan Art board where people can discuss scripts. As seem as he's a scriptWRITER I thought it might make sense to post it here.
  6. Skeeter Muppet

No. This is the FAN Fiction and FAN Art board, where we post works that were created by us, the FANS of the Muppets. The only scripts that we discuss here are the ones by written by people like Princeton, Travelling Matt and Gorgon Heap who are (guess who?) fans of the Muppets.

Jerry Juhl was a writer for the Muppet Show and the first two Muppet movies; he was employed by the Henson company. Thus he fits under the heading of Henson People. We don't just discuss the Muppeteers in that forum.

-Kim
  7. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Perhaps Phillip can move this to Henson People.
  8. Skeeter Muppet

S'what I was thinking.

-Kim