Jerry Juhl!!!

HPDJ

Reaction score
I bet this has been discussed a trillion times before, but I think we need Juhl back for these films! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes. Jerry Jhul must come back. He must. We miss him so much.

I wonder, does anyone have any idea of an address for him?

HPDJ

Reaction score
We could start a petition, Beau! :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
We could start a petition, Beau! :smile:
A petition won't do squat if you don't know where to send it.

EDIT: Not to mention, wrong forum to discuss this in. It really ought to be in the Henson People forum.

-Kim

HPDJ

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Not to mention, wrong forum to discuss this in. It really ought to be in the Henson People forum.
No, this is the Fan Fiction and Fan Art board where people can discuss scripts. As seem as he's a scriptWRITER I thought it might make sense to post it here.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
No, this is the Fan Fiction and Fan Art board where people can discuss scripts. As seem as he's a scriptWRITER I thought it might make sense to post it here.
No. This is the FAN Fiction and FAN Art board, where we post works that were created by us, the FANS of the Muppets. The only scripts that we discuss here are the ones by written by people like Princeton, Travelling Matt and Gorgon Heap who are (guess who?) fans of the Muppets.

Jerry Juhl was a writer for the Muppet Show and the first two Muppet movies; he was employed by the Henson company. Thus he fits under the heading of Henson People. We don't just discuss the Muppeteers in that forum.

-Kim