Jessica Rabbit Life-Size Figure

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, you know, being a taken man, I in no way better not say anything like that, hehe. But honestly, I don't think or feel anything for any other lady except the one I truly love and adore:flirt:. And I don't feel anything for Cartoon or animated women either, hehe! Not trying to brag but just saying how I feel. I mean that is what a man is suppost to do!

But it sounds to me like maybe you just find men to be strange all around?:smile: hehe!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
That's great William! And, uh, yeah.... it's just kinda strange for a guy to imply that a cartoon is hot. Especially if it's a life-size figure.....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You're right...That is kinda strange?:confused:

But you know that muppet people have no life, right? I'm just kidding, haha!:smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Haha! Wait a minute..... you're kinda right..... not completely, but kinda..... Yup! Muppet people (especially MCers) have no lives!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
In a way they kinda don't. Especially the ones with like 50 zilion post. But I guess that Muppet's are their lives in a way. Of course, I'm talking about "them" like I'm not one of them...oh boy, talk about cotridicting myself...:stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, I'm sorry for taking everyone off the subject at hand here, so, as you were.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow... I don't think I ever realized you had that many posts..... Well, in celebration of my unobservance, have a muffin!

Skye

Reaction score
Yup.... my guy's pretty impressive!! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you ver much, Beakerfan!:smile:

And I'll be you impressive guy forever, Caroline!:flirt:

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, hey wait a second, I'm a single, strange man........what are ya trying to say? That only single men or strange men find Jessica Rabbit attractive? She was very well drawn. I can't help it. Besides, red-heads are sexy. That and it gives guys like me hope. If somebody that hot goes after a weird goofball like Roger, then I have hope that somebody hot'll go after THIS weird goofball.

Daniel