JHC in London

kroovi

Reaction score
i heard that part of JHC is in london, and i wanted to know ther's anything there to the see (that is open to every one)?

thanks, kroovi :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The creature shop are located in London. It's NOT open to the puplic

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Darn, and I was just in London! Too bad, I could've at least went to look for the building, even if I couldn't go inside... :attitude:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
bazooka_beak said:
Darn, and I was just in London! Too bad, I could've at least went to look for the building, even if I couldn't go inside... :attitude:
You'd never recognize the building.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
They used to be located in a large building in Hampstead. I believe the company has since relocated, but there are pictures of the old building in the book "No Strings Attached." I'm sure some of the locals would be able to help you locate that.

Assuming the shop has moved, I wonder what's in there now and if the present tenants have any idea of the history of the place.....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Assuming the shop has moved, I wonder what's in there now and if the present tenants have any idea of the history of the place...
Doctors Surgery.
:mad: :sympathy: :flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
It's a doctor's surgery? Whoa! What a contrast! Putting puppets together vs. taking humans apart and then (hopefully) together again... very ironic.