1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Henson and the state wide tests

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Ryan, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Hey all!! Just a little Muppet related story. In September, I did the Pensylvania State Wide writing tests for my freshman year. The topic was "Person of the Year". I chose Jim Henson (yes, I know it's person of the YEAR, but I explained it all in the essay). Anyway, I got the results back today. I did 99% better than the rest of the state!! Thanks, Jim! :excited:
  2. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

99% better than the state huh...glad that state you live in is challenging that 1% of the student population........

ryan
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i'm waiting for our teacher to give us an essay over any topic...i really want to do one on Jim Henson...but so far, all of them are stuff that you can't write about him....dang it

Sarah
  4. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

just tell the teacher you want to do it about jim henson, and if she says no, do it anyway!!!!!!...works on my teachers..

ryan
  5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*laughs* you haven't met my teacher...it's her way...or you take her class again...she doesn't give ANYONE artistic freedoms...grrr...

Sarah
  6. oOoanimaloOo

oOoanimaloOo New Member

7. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

she will if you threaten her in some way...works on my teachers

ryan
  8. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Um, hi. :concern:
  9. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

waaaaaaassssssuuuuuup!

ryan
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

somehow i just don't think it'll work....

Sarah:confused:
  12. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

I was lucky-The year I had to do that, our essay was about what we wanted to do more than anything else one day. I know some people hated that, but I wrote this great big thing a/b how badly I wanted to be a writer, more than anything....Scored 99% better than the rest of the state, too! :D