Jim Henson Co Plans Farscape Anime Project

Thog

Reaction score
Jim Henson Co Plans Farscape Anime Project
In the wake of SCI FI Channel's decision to cancel Farscape, Toon Zone reports that The Jim Henson Company has issued a statement on farscape.com that it "is in active development on a new anime project" based on the live-action, action-adventure TV series.

Luke

Reaction score
Yup they are also 'in development' on a movie too. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah, we should just keep an eye out for it at this point. I think we all know that certain projects graduate to the 'in developing' stage and sadly never make it past that.

-Matt

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yeah, my death is in development as we speak. Hey, so is yours! Did you just make out your last will and testament... or do you always smell this good?

(wow, I guess I took a wild ride on the "whacked" mobile this morning)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i have a music video 'in development' where Britney Spears dances the Moulin Rouge with a Penguin troupe - i hear she's very interested in the proposal !

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I have a music video medley where Louie Prima and Keeley Smith do "Old Black Magic" to a techno beat, followed by Harry Champion and Peter Sellers in a boxing match over who should be crowned the best "Any Old Iron-er", afterwhich is Incubus and the Red Hot Chili Peppers doing "We Are the Children of Tomorrow" naked, Tenacious D singing "Zoot Suit Riot", And topped off with Thomas "Bullhead" Servo's all Servo Mens Choir singing "I am the Walrus". In the words of Judge Dread, "My god, it'll be beautiful."

:big_grin:

-Matt