Jim Henson "Creature Puppets" at Chick-fil-A

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
*Facepalm* why can't we get ACTUAL QUALITY pupets as toys. At this point, i would settle for a felt finger puppet! I really got my hopes up for this, but I am not sure I really want them anymore....:boo::grr::mad::grouchy:

Tomservo95

Reaction score
*Facepalm* why can't we get ACTUAL QUALITY pupets as toys. At this point, i would settle for a felt finger puppet! I really got my hopes up for this, but I am not sure I really want them anymore....:boo::grr::mad::grouchy:
i know. when i heard they were doing creature puppets i was hoping for a skeksis or something. :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Paper crafts AREN'T toys! They aren't even prizes. They're something you can PRINT OUT at home. For free (minus the cost of ink and paper that is).

That's like calling a sticker a "prize." It isn't. This is Cracker jack quality garbage, and a TOTAL disappointment, even looking at this from a child's angle.

Especially since we got THIS out of McDonalds.

Even the BOX was more of a Happy Meal prize than these are.

So TOTALLY forget it.

Hubert

Reaction score
Paper puppet crafts = not worth driving 30 minutes completely out of my way to get

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The toys weren't anything to get excited about even before this whole Chick fila thing started which I'm sick and tired of hearing about on both ends now.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I dunno...i tried them and they really stuck with me. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Plastic tubes with cardboard cut outs to tape to them.

Not even stickers.

They were too cheap to even use stickers.

I dunno... I'm loving the McDonalds 16 piece Spongebob figures that actually DO something AND look great on display. THAT is a Kid's Meal prize! Even if it wasn't for the controversy, I'd skip those "Puppets."

Borples

Reaction score
Plastic tubes with cardboard cut outs to tape to them.
Actually, there were tabs on the cardboard cut outs that fit into slots in the plastic tubes. But it was still a pretty lousy toy.