Jim Henson Exhibition at Museum of Moving Image, London, 1990

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Jim Henson's Fantastic World is a great exhibit; I've been to it twice at 2 different museums. I especially loved seeing Henson's Muppet concept art and the display devoted to Henson's early days working in advertising. I'm sure it'll come to the UK eventually, but it's still making its rounds in the US right now.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It is? I thought it was done. I saw it waaay back in spring 2010.

Great Gommzo

Reaction score
that exhibition looks brilliant, would definitely take my kids along if it came to UK. Also, don't know about anyone else but still hate seeing 'Disney's The Muppets' or copyright Disney on Muppet products these days. Hensons' name should be on there!!

Squeaker

Reaction score
I went to the 1990 exhibition! I was soooo excited to see all the muppets I ran around the exhibit squealing with delight ( after checking there was no on else there!). Got some great pics will have to hunt them out. Wrote my dissertation on Jim Henson, one of the greatest inspirations in my life. Even got sent some stills from the muppet show. Wow.......

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I really want to go to one of these exhibitions. I remember when I went to Disney World in 1996, I've seen the Muppets from Muppet Treasure Island, some were the actual pirates like Blind Pew used in the movie.

I can't wait for the Atlanta Jim Henson / Muppet wing to open up. :smile: 700 of the original Muppets all on display right? That's what I heard.