Jim Henson figure box revealed

WiGgY

Reaction score
http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/Muppets/Wed8_25_04.php

It looks great. Nicely done and very classy. Much better than the blue. Blue would have looked tacky for this figure. I also like the muppet pictures that wrap around the bottom. I am suprised some of these characters don't have better publicity pictures though.

He comes with an abundance of accessories, most reused though. He has repaint Clifford's chair, what looks to be repaint Clifford's mic (looks gold), a reused tamborine from Janice, what appears to be a reused magazine from Link with a new sticker of course, and lastly a NEW banjo with strap. Oh, and there is a figure in there too. :big_grin:

The pictures of Jim used look good. I like to ones on the side in particular.

Luke

Reaction score
Oh wow - they've done Jim proud. Elegant, Classy, Informative, Fun, and looking HOT!!! I am so pleased about this, i knew they would do something special but this is beyond expectaction. Brilliant !!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow--very nice indeed! I may let Kermit borrow the banjo from time to time. I doubt Jim would mind. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
:eek: That's so awesome! I really wanna get my hands on it, but it's probably gonna be big bucks right? :frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
...but it's probably gonna be big bucks right? :frown:
I'm pretty sure they were gonna let him go for $14.99. WiGgy, am I right?

Can't wait! :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
No idea. I would assume so. That's normal.

Luke

Reaction score
No, it's a more premium price figure i think. In the UK it's being sold for much higher than Superbeaker and just less than the backstage. I would guess for the USA you are looking at a price around $20. These are apparently fairly limited.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its certainly an excellent figure and packaging too. It would make a nice addition to any muppet collection.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Isn't it beeeyootiful!?! I am proud to be a Henson/Muppets/Palisades fan for sure!!