1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Henson Muppet Trading Cards for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by madkitty, May 14, 2003.

1. madkitty

madkitty New Member

Hi there,
    I have several packs and individual cards from the 1993 Muppet Trading Card series by Tekchrome Cardz. There were 60 cards in this series ranging from Faux Movie Posters with the Muppets to Muppet Masterpieces (Classic Art with Muppet characters.)

I have 8 packs available which I would like to sell at $3.00 a pack
    Each pack comes with a random selection of 8 cards.

Or I have individual cards which range in price depending on the image.

Please e-mail me for a complete list of available cards.

Ashley (madkitty@project-insomnia.com)

PS. Would be willing to trade cards for pins of the Muppet characters or a VCD copy of The Frog Prince.
  2. AARON HUGHES

AARON HUGHES New Member

Hi there.
    I've emailed you but also thought I would try you here. Wondering if you still had the 1993 Muppet Trading Cards available, please? I'm after numbers 2, 5 and 59 and letters T1 and T3. : ) Thanks. Cheers, Aaron.