1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Jim Henson poll on IMDB

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by peyjenk, Nov 24, 2008.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

I looked but didn't see where anyone else had posted this... if it is a repeat, though, I apologize.

Anyway, today's (November 24) poll on the Internet Movie Database is "Favorite Jim Henson creation?". The choices are...

-The Dark Crystal
    -Fraggle Rock
    -Labyrinth
    -The Muppet Show (and, quote, "we'd include 'Sesame Street' here" :rolleyes:)
    -Muppet Babies
    -I love all of Jim Henson's creations.
    -I have never been into Jim Henson's creations.
    -I am not familiar with Jim Henson's creations.
    -I have no opinion.

I thought it was pretty cool, although they did lump SS and TMS together (what's that about, anyway?)

I, of course, voted "I love all of Jim Henson's creations", but TMS/SS is the winner by a landslide.

The link to IMDB's daily poll is: http://www.imdb.com/poll/

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

I am registered there, but I completely forgot my password.:search:

3. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

Why did they put SS in with TMS? :confused: If it is a poll made by our generation I bet they are all voting for SS, since TMS was never on TV very much that I can remember...I'm surprised Muppet Babies is not doing better :\

4. CensoredAlso

CensoredAlso Well-Known Member

Well my first exposure to The Muppet Show was actually Nickelodeon so perhaps it does makes sense. ::shrugs::

I'm surprised too, everyone I know loves or at least is familiar with Muppet Babies, even if they're not Muppet people.

5. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

Most of all anyone around our age:coy: