Jim Henson Puppet on eBay

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I do believe that is a replica and not an actual Muppet. I may be wrong, but that does not look like the real deal to me.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
ebay seller mcct4ab98 said:
...also great for display which is what I had it for amongst my other replicas. Definately a great likeness...
Doesn't look to me like they're selling it as the original Muppet puppet, but a replica.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
.........I didnt say it was the original nor did I ever think it was the original It's in far to good condition to be the original and the hands arent made right if you look at them. I was merly posting the link because I thought yo guys might like to see a replica.....besides in the description it says its a replica anyway.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
"This is a "Jim" puppet Muppet that I received a while back from a collector."

This is what it is called in the description. The seller said that they bought it to put with their replicas. This may imply that the object itself is a replica but it never is specifically labeled a replica. Thanks for pointing it out, because it is an interesting attempt at a Jim puppet. I just think the seller needs to be more clear in the description.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's great! Very close to the real deal! I wish I had the time to copy other folks' work, though, cause I really do want my own Fozzie Bear.