1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Jim Henson Records" & more CDs for trade

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Jivepuppet, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

I have all the releases from Jim Henson Records/BMG Kidz that came out in the 1990's. I am willing to make copies of them for trade to anyone who has something that I'm missing from my collection of Muppey stuff!

I will not sell copies, trade only, and these are only out of print CDs.

List:
    Muppet Hits
    Muppet Hits Take 2
    The Muppet Movie
    The Great Muppet Caper
    Rowlf the Dog: Ol' Brown Ears Is Back
    Kermit Unpigged
    Muppet Beach Party
    Muppet Babies; Rocket To The Stars
    Fraggle Rock Music & Magic
    (Muppet Chritmas Carol is not on the list of trades because it is now available from Disney)

Also
    Muppet Treasure Island on Angel Records.

And two tribute collection CDs from Golden Music:
    Jim Henson-A Sesame Street Celebration
    Sing the Songs of Joe Raposo​

I'm mainly looking for DVDs of early Muppet stuff like Hey Cinderella, Frog Prince, etc. But I also collect old puppets and anything weird related to puppetry. So if your interested, let me know what you've got and I'll get something to ya!
    email me at jon@elmwoodproductions.com

Thanks!
  2. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

ONE MORE! :halo:

I have The Muppets Take Manhattan on CD also!

All the songs are on one track, and it's not perfect quality, I'd say a 3 out of 5. It has some pops and fizzes like an old LP!