Jim Henson shows at TV Land Awards

fatblue

Reaction score
The Muppet Show was every bit a part of classic television, it was for kids AND for adults. It had a good run, and Jim Henson was a huge part in the development of television throughout the years. There was a lot of history there, and I think the TV Land Awards, though always great to watch, could have recognized this and even Sesame Street.

What do you guys think?

Katzi428

Reaction score
fatblue said:
The Muppet Show was every bit a part of classic television, it was for kids AND for adults. It had a good run, and Jim Henson was a huge part in the development of television throughout the years. There was a lot of history there, and I think the TV Land Awards, though always great to watch, could have recognized this and even Sesame Street.

What do you guys think?
You're absolutely right,fatblue.Several generations have grown up with Jim Henson's work.And TV Land should have acknowledged it.

(BTW,Mike B.? Let the admins decide what goes where,OK?)

fatblue

Reaction score
I also included SS in my msg as well. I guess that should have came before Muppet Show. I can post over there if anyone prefers to comment on it then.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Neither SS or TMS is on, nor has it been shown, on TV Land.

fatblue

Reaction score
And they are really missing the boat by not running TMS, because that show was great, and a classic.

fatblue

Reaction score
I THINK Nick at Nite used to show TMS, actually that may have been Disney.

But either way, some channel had it on for awhile then for some crazy reason stopped running them.

I hope someone picks it up. Otherwise, just get the DVD set I guess