1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jim Henson story...

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by wolfy, Aug 26, 2002.

1. wolfy Member

Has anyone ever considered making a movie or something about Jim's life?

I think a movie about Jim, his youth and college years, how he came to develop the Muppets, saw his creations grow into a large company, then his untimely and unfortunate death followed by his son and family taking over to help continue Jim's life's work would make a wonderful movie.

Any thoughts on this, or possibly who might play the various people in a program like this?

The only reason I am asking is because I woke up with the thought in my head, like I had been dreaming about it...

-- wolfy --
  2. Buck-Beaver Active Member

I know a few people (just fans) have talked about this and I think it is a great idea - provided it's not some cheap "movie of the week" thing. I supposed it's really up to the Henson family and the JHC since it really wouldn't be feasible to do it without the Muppets seen in some form and you'd need permission to do that.