1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Henson's Animal Jam Taping

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Sweetums74, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Sweetums74

Sweetums74 New Member

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the puppeteers working on Jim Henson's Animal Jam.

I just received a flyer looking for children ages 6-12 to be in the audience.
    The flyer describes the show as "a wild, music-driven, dance show for preschoolers".

The rest of the flyer says that "Children are invited to come and be part of this lively dance party where they will learn exciting new moves and physical skills, as well as have a great time with our larger-than-life animal puppet hosts".

It is taping at the Disney-MGM Studios May 6 - June 21.

Chris
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. Sounds very interesting.

For those who don't know, Animal Jam is a new show that The Jim Henson Company is currently working on. The show will air on The Learning Channel, a network branch of the Discovery Channel.
  3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

...and all this time, i thought "Animal Jam" was one of the jelly jars from 1998!:D
  4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Phil,

How come no one has talked about this before now ?

I thought everyone would have been so pleased that Henson are making a new show !

From what ive heard the Puppets are kinda like the Song of the Cloud Forest Muppets.

Chris,
    Does the letter have the 'Jim Henson's Animal Jam' logo ?

See ya
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

RATS!!! I thought that Animal Jam was a music program featuring Animal himself! I mean, it would be SO COOL if ANimal had his own show. But I doubt this isn't going to be any good. After all, It's quality Henson Entertainment!!!
  6. stinkyface

stinkyface New Member

sorry- i didn't see this thread before i started the other one.
  7. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Man, Henson REALLY likes the Disney-MGM Studios, don't they?
  8. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Disney Studio

Yeah, first the Swamp Years and now Animal Jam!. What is Henson trying to say.:D
  9. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Let's not forget "Donna's Day!"

Even though "Donna's Day" is easy to forget. :)
  10. Muppets1985

Muppets1985 Member

Re: Disney Studio

Ummmm.... We love Disney or we want them 2 own us? lol
    theres my 2 cents (no hate mail please! lol)
  11. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: Phil,

Ah, see now, somebody hasn't been reading their ToughPigs news, have they? :p

This was reported on a number of weeks ago. The information is still on the main page if you want to read more about it.
  12. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Oh, nevermind BlueFrackle. I just remembered that it was you who provided Danny with the Animal Jam logo ;) :cool: