Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge Episode 6: Swamp Things

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch the sixth episode of Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge "Swamp Things" on SyFy Tuesday night at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central and let us know your thoughts. (Beginning with this week's show SyFy is moving the airtime up an hour.)

In this episode, the creature designers construct a creature that could not only live in a swamp but be concealed by it.

If you saw this episode, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckles at the episode title.

Saw the ep and I have to say I'm surprised Melissa's foliage swamp fowl won overall. Really thought Robert's Mildred lilypad cycloptic mud dweller would win out. Ben was in the bottom two for the first time since his rock crab critter failed the camouflage challenge. But it was Russ who got eliminated, so we head towards next week with the final four.

And to everyone reading this... *In deep voice: Do not bring your evil puppet creations into our swamp! :scary:

ploobis

Reaction score
Melissa's Swamp Fowl is my favorite Creature!

That Creature really looks likes he came from a Henson World! I also really like her color pencil drawing of the Creature too! I'm glad she won this week!

SpookyMania

Reaction score
It was a pleasant surprise to see Melissa win this week. I was pretty sad to see Russ go, but he just didn't seem like he was pulling his weight in a lot of the challenges (the "minotaur" head creature comes to mind). And as for Ben, he needs to get knocked down a peg. It's great to want to win and have determination, but he just seems incredibly hard to work with.