Jim Hensons Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i think the main problem here is that the tapes of the funeral that exist and were handed out to company members all had a very clear "DO NOT DUPLICATE " label on them, .so the disrespect to the families wishes begins there, this is just a continuation of it, yes the funeral was open to the public, but this is just a tad ghoulish to me. and shame on the person who was handed this originally and felt it was ok to sell it and make a quick buck.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've seen this. It really is a wonderful tribute to Jim Henson and how much he meant!!! It reaches you emotionally in ways that tributes done in books or retrospective specials cannot even approach. If you are a serious collector of Jim Henson memorabilia I would highly recommend it.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the funeral DVD anywhere besides ebay? Ebay...scares me. :embarrassed:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I've bought over 200 items on e-bay and never had a problem (knock on wood). You just have to be careful about who you buy from. Check the sellers feedback rating and actually read the comments.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I know, I do, but somehow it's just kind of...intimidating. But man, I've watched those three clips each, like, two hundered times. I suppose I could *gulp* try Ebay to get the whole thing. :eek:

Gero

Reaction score
somebody knows about Cartoon film of Jim Hensons memory ?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Someone at my school mentioned a strange video with Jim Henson attached to marionette strings...and Kermit being eaten...is that what you're talking about?

Gero

Reaction score
If I knew... I have found a small note that have removed cartoon film Hensons memory where its dolls do not trust that it has died and do not wish to bury... That's all that I know. It would be desirable to look. Or it is not necessary? In fact Henson it is alive, Henson will live!

KingLackland

Reaction score
hmmmm

I saw there's another one on ebay. I really don't know how I feel about these..

Im kinda torn on it. I really want to get a copy but something just feels a bit icky..........
What do you think guys?
Is this a really horrible thing to want or not.
:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.