Jim Hensons Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
KingLackland said:
I saw there's another one on ebay. I really don't know how I feel about these..

Im kinda torn on it. I really want to get a copy but something just feels a bit icky..........
What do you think guys?
Is this a really horrible thing to want or not.
:confused::confused::confused:
I know how you feel, but it really isn't a terrible thing to want to see. If you buy a copy, you'll be watching a beautiful tribute to a man beloved by millions. You'll cry tears over the world's loss but you will be touched by the love shown by those who lived and worked with him.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Heck, I'd kill for a copy, morals or not. The only thing that bugs me about that one is that they're only giving it for a nickel. This beautiful, amazing, rare memorial service is worth more than a frickin nickel. I don't think it's bad to want one. He didn't want it to be a private memorial. I'm pretty sure he thought it was a more the better kind of thing. :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Gero said:
If I knew... I have found a small note that have removed cartoon film Hensons memory where its dolls do not trust that it has died and do not wish to bury... That's all that I know. It would be desirable to look. Or it is not necessary? In fact Henson it is alive, Henson will live!
Gero,
You are talking about The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Ebay...scares me. :embarrassed:
I've had one problem on ebay, I was trying to buy a Fozzie figure and it was $2.60, so I sent a money order and never got the fig.:mad: I ended up buying another one in a Muppet lot though.

KingLackland

Reaction score
Got mine

Well I got mine today and I gotta report back that It really is an incredible tribute. And I don't regret it at all, except when Frank Oz spoke it nearly killed me. It shipped fast on two disk luckily no ebay problems here.
As some one who was on the fence about this, I recomend it to all

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I felt pretty much the same way as KingLackland. But after viewing it, I was really glad I made the decision to view it. It is much more than a funeral/memorial service but a celebration of Jim's accomplishments and all he stood for.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
KingLackland said:
Well I got mine today and I gotta report back that It really is an incredible tribute. And I don't regret it at all, except when Frank Oz spoke it nearly killed me. It shipped fast on two disk luckily no ebay problems here.
As some one who was on the fence about this, I recomend it to all
You got the one that was goin for a nickel? I thought fer sure that was a scam. :embarrassed: Well, I guess I've learned my lesson. *Throws all preconceived notions and caution into big garbage can* Now I shall wait for another. :excited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I believe the same seller that was selling it for a nickel has several auctions going for the same price. You may want to check again.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's a really great thing, and if anyone gets a chance to bid it on ebay, I reccomend you all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.