Jim Henson's Memorial Videos

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have actual video footage they can send me? I need actual footage, not just a youtube link. Please if you have one please send me a private message.
Thanks!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why not talk to Muppetdanny or kermiclown they have that stuff on video for trade I'm sure you could work something out.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I bought DVDs of the whole memorial ceremony from someone on the site Ioffer.com You can try there as well...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever heard of that site.... Anyways where there not two different services for Jim?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever heard of that site.... Anyways where there not two different services for Jim?
I believe there was perhaps a service done in London, but this was the one held at St. John the Divine in NYC that a lot of the local and bigger news outlets covered at the time.

IOffer.com is a great site. It's sort of like Ebay without the auction aspect of it. You just buy and sell to other individual people. But like Ebay, anyone who sells has to go through a ratings system, etc. I've bought a lot of great obscure DVDs through there from other collectors.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Since I've already been contacted by someone here who's name I will not mention, I just wanted to politely decline in the fact that I can't really help with making copies of the Jim Henson Memorial DVDs that I own. I have a lot of personal things going on right now, and am planning my wedding for later this year, so I barely have time to watch movies these days, let alone start copying discs for people.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I just wanted to address this before I get a bunch of people emailing me asking for copies of the service. That's why I'm pushing for folks here to seek it on pretty good sites to deal with.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Since I've already been contacted by someone here who's name I will not mention, I just wanted to politely decline in the fact that I can't really help with making copies of the Jim Henson Memorial DVDs that I own. I have a lot of personal things going on right now, and am planning my wedding for later this year, so I barely have time to watch movies these days, let alone start copying discs for people.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I just wanted to address this before I get a bunch of people emailing me asking for copies of the service. That's why I'm pushing for folks here to seek it on pretty good sites to deal with.

Oh no a woman getting ready for her wedding EVERYONE RUN!