1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Henson's Pajanimals

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by GelflingWaldo, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

OMG, it keeps getting worst...I think I've started one of those fandom inside jokes:o
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yup, lol :D
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

So does anybody know what time this show starts tonight?
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I have no idea..At first I thought it would be a morning show but seeing as they are centered around bedtime that wouldn't make much sense *lol*
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The show will air every evening at 7:00pm and 8:45pm ET during The Good Night Show's programming block.
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*sigh* I wish that I got Sprout...Is it weird that I am twenty-five but would watch it for most of the day ;)?
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Same goes for me. :)
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Where's my Pajanimals? All I see is Noddy! :mad:
  9. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Whoever playes Sweet Pea the horse, must have a really great singing voice. BTW, Pajaminals is on Sprout at 7:28PM, and on at 8:52 PM.
  10. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

That's Alice Dinnean-Vernon performing Sweetpea Sue. And yes, she does have a good singing voice, judging by the clips I've seen on YouTube. (She kinda sounds like Gabriela from Sid the Science Kid with a sweet Southern accent, IMHO)
  11. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I loved Sweetpea Sue's "Stick to the Plan" song. Her voice shines on that song. It shines n "La La Lullaby" too. I am dying to get a plush Sweetpea Sue soon!
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I would *so* buy Pajanimals toys. I bought all the Bear in the Big Blue House figures/plushes, and would have bought any Animal Jam, Paper Bag, Mopatop or Hoobs merch had it come out.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

There were Moppatop plushies Cory, and Hoobs plushies
  14. Rhio2k

Rhio2k New Member

I don't suppose there's anywhere I can watch the full version of La La Lullaby online, is there? I saw it tonight on tv, and yeah, Sue totally owned that song. The last time I got goosebumps like that was when I first discovered Enya back in the early 90's.
  15. Rhio2k

Rhio2k New Member

Okay, I've got it figured out. When it comes on tonight (according to directv's menu, it will, after Angelina Ballerina), I'm gonna do a direct tv-to-audio-in record to my laptop, then save La La Lullabye as an mp3...which I will then make available to whoever here wants it.
  16. Rhio2k

Rhio2k New Member

Okay, recorded it and it sounds great.

http://h1.ripway.com/Rhio2k/Pajanimals - La La Lullaby.mp3

And here are the lyrics:

The Earth is spinning, slowly spinning
    The stars and moon now fill the sky
    Magic glows, the night's beginning
    So sing a la la lullabye

La la lullaby, la la lullaby
    Sing, sing to myself
    A la la lullabye

The Earth is sleepy, very sleepy
    The ocean rockin' shore to shore
    In each house, igloo, and tipi
    La la lullaby some more

Everyone

Sing, sing, to myself
    A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, to myself
    A la la lullaby

My room is cozy, safe and cozy
    Happy dreams are soon to be
    How good it feels to be so dozy
    So la la lullaby with me

Sing, sing, sing with us
    A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, sing with us
    A la la lullaby

Sing, sing, sing with us
    A la la lul...la...byyyy
  17. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Wow... that was an awesome song! ;-) And yes, I did think Sweetpea Sue did an awesome job singing on that song, so I wonder if a plush version of her will sing that. :)
  18. tnbn2007

tnbn2007 New Member

If you don't get Sprout and you're feeling left out, try this link...
    http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/home/jump.aspx
    I am SOOOO hooked on Pajanimals, and my daughter is singing La La Lullaby all the time. I also really dig "Put on your sleepy head!"
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

No... they're the worst dubber that's a nationally owned company... the WORST dubbers are those little companies in the 1980's that did those dollar videos. I've seen enough clips of them (PM me if you want some examples) to make me give 4Kids the benefit of the doubt. Of course, they dub Children's anime for an American network run, so of course everything gets put in a blender, turned to trash, and sanitized for 4 year olds, despite sporting a TV Y7 label. They allow so much on Japanese television for kids that we wouldn't even allow on Family Guy or South Park. up until recently, there were topless women in animes that kid's watched. Of course, what they did with TMNT was nothing short of greatness, even with their crappier later seasons.

Now in a business sense they suck. They have no idea how to market anything, and they play safe too often, causing nothing to happen. Here is is, almost a year later, no Pajanimals toys. In fact, I almost completely forgot about it.
  20. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

I like this. Those puppets look really nice, have great voices, and some of the songs are also really fun to listen to.