1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jim Hill series?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DrGoshposh, May 2, 2002.

1. DrGoshposh

DrGoshposh New Member

Hi MC gang,

I was wondering of the series of articles that Jim Hill was to be writing for Muppet Central fell through. Weren't they slated to debut in March. I was looking forward to reading them, but all mention of the series has been removed from the website. What happened, and will we ever see the articles?

Just wondering,
    Scott
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hi Scott,

Things are delayed a little bit from the April launch date but we'll get the articles up as soon as possible.

The news story you mentioned is archived in the news section or you can access it by clicking here.
  3. DrGoshposh

DrGoshposh New Member

Okay, thanks Phil.

Again, I am looking forward to the articles. I really enjoyed the Laughingplace.com series he did a while back. Thanks for the update.

Scott
  4. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

You know, I was just about to ask this question and I didn't even know this discussion was up!

Could Jim Hill be waiting (as we all are) for Henson to be sold?
  5. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Any new informaton?

Has there been any new information on the status of Jim's series like what month it will appear?
  6. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Gooood question.
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Concerning Jim Hill's "Movin' Right Along" series of articles, they are still in the works. They've just been slowed down due to the Henson sale. This is going to be a great series and will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, Jim is assisting with writing some supplemental stories about the current status of the Henson buyout. Expect to see some articles later this week.
  8. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

That's what I thought. The Henson sale. (Oh, my JHC research paper!) Should I just make up an ending?
  9. matleo

matleo Active Member

Boy Raisin2

How's this for an ending to your paper? "And they all lived happily ever after."

--Matt
  10. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Would that include the Henson employees?