Jim

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
This was actually intended for a totally different site, but since it is somewhat related to the Muppets, I guess I can post it here. Something goes to whoever can guess correctly who the character who acts as the narrator in this fic is supposed to be and what show he is from:

We've always liked him.
We don't quite know why. We were born after he died. Yet we always felt we had a special connection with him. Just three like-minded individuals put on this earth at different times, but to complete the same mission. To make not only others happy, but ourselves as well, simply by doing what we love. Many people hated what he was doing, and even tried to discourage him at every chance they got. But The Creator didn’t let this get in his way. He created many things; creatures and worlds. His most-beloved creation was a frog. Yes, you read that correctly. This was no ordinary frog. This frog shared many traits with his creator, especially the aspiration to make himself and others happy by doing what he loves. Although the creator died many years ago, the frog lived on, just as we want our creations to.
The creator had a friend and assistant in Oz. Oz was no ordinary man either. Oz had created or served important roles in many things as well; creatures and worlds of his own. His most beloved creation was actually not his creation at all. Once again, it was The Creator’s. The creation was a pig. Even more insane than the frog, isn’t it? But really, the pig was just as unordinary as the frog. The pig enjoyed being in the limelight. It had a romantic side, but could easily cause severe bodily harm if provoked. Sadly, Oz left these worlds shortly after The Creator died, leaving a lot of unfinished business behind. But, as with the frog, the pig lived on.
All worlds need to come to an end, and all creations must be destroyed in the eyes of those who love them most. For The Creator and Oz, that time may very well never come. My step-brother and I hope ours have the same fate. We want our legacy to live on, even when we can’t. We want the world to see us as they now see The Creator and Oz; leaders of a new era. An era where things can be enjoyed by everyone. An era where creativity thrives. An era originated by Jim.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wow...just....wow!!! :smile:
But I think if Jim were alive to read this today,he'd be touched!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
This Truly expresses how I feel about Jim Henson and His creativity. Thank you.:jim: