Jimi Hendrix's Muffins!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, folks. Any Jimi Hendrix fans out there? If there are, I've got something to post regarding Jimi Hendrix and muffins (since muffins are a running gag here)

Well, a couple of years ago, I got a CD of Jimi Hendrix "Experience Hendrix; the Best of Jimi Hendrix". (Great CD!:sing: )

Well, the first time I listened to it, I was in my car, and the speakers aren't that great. I listened to the song "If 6 Was 9", and part of the song goes like this:

"If the mountains fell in the sea,
Let it be...it ain't me."

Well, due to my car speakers, it sounded like:

"If the MUFFINS fell in the sea,
Let it be...it ain't me."

After hearing some of his other weird but cool lyrics, I didn't think anything of it until I played the CD again at my apartment. And yes, it's "mountains", not "muffins". For the longest time, I had this picture in my head of Jimi playing guitar as thousands of muffins tumbled into the ocean! LOL!

Convincing John

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
LOL!!! :crazy: That's great! Well, I'm a huge Simon and Garfunkel fan, and one of their songs, "Punky's Dilemma," contains the line "I wish I was an English muffin 'bout to make the most out of a toaster." Now that's an interesting picture... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin