Joe Hundred Guy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Not sure. Was Joe HundredGuy from Season 35 or 36? There might be other members here who can give you a better answer though.
Sorry, hope someone can answer though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never even got to see it!:embarrassed:

I THINK it was season 35, so I don't care to see it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
From what I remember, It was just basically them (Joe and his butler) counting to one hundred by fives. Maybe someone has more details then I do.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
From what I remember, It was just basically them (Joe and his butler) counting to one hundred by fives. Maybe someone has more details then I do.
It was season 35 and it was by 10's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Found it. Went diving into my profile and all the threads I've started, found the one for the Season 35 characters.

The episode with Joe Hundred Guy was 4063.
Hope this helps.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
Thank you ever so much for telling me, Count. :smile:

Too bad they haven't repeated that episode for like one year cause I haven't seen it yet. :cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry... It'll probably be repeated when Season 37 brakes its episodes up into two portions... Dislike they'll maybe do that, but that's the rumors.

Oh, and I very much enjoy visiting the Original SS Lyrics Archive or OSSLA as I call it, go there for research for my Muppet Listings.
Though both it and Tiny Dancer's website haven't been updated in a long while.
But that's what I'm working on with all the new characters from this season to be added. Have a great time exploring the rest of the forums.