Joe Raposo CD

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a CD that features Joe Raposo himself singing on it? Such as the ones we all used to hear on Sesame Street?
I know there was a Jim Henson/Joe Raposo tribute CD, but I would really like one with his vocals.
Thanks!
Chad
glfan@hotmail.com

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I am making an audio compilation of as many Raposo tracks as I can find. I've sent most of them tracks to scarecroe, who is working to make them sound better.

Here's what I have so far:

VOCAL:
Brushin' Blues
Dressed Up
Everybody Eats
Everybody Sleeps
Flying
Go Ahead and Touch
High, Middle, Low
Peanut Butter
Take a Breath
There's a Bird On Me
Two is You And Me
Water Baby
Your Sunny, Funny Face

INSTRUMENTAL
At the Vet
It's an Otter!
Jackrabbit
Lobster and Crab
Peacock
Two Birds

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hey there! That's awesome! Is there anyway I could perhaps, oh, mmm, er, gee...persuade you in any way of making me a copy as well?
Email me back and let me know, OK?

Take care!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Ihave "I'm an Aardvark" and "The Fruit Song" if you'd like me to send them to you on a CD, so they can be included on your Joe Raposo CD.
Let me know if you're interested... :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
These three are the BEST QUALITY I've ever heard, as far as Raposo songs go. All my other mp3s vary in sound quality (since they all come from various VHS sources), but scarecroe can fix them, upon which condition I can make a CD that actually sounds good. I hope you can wait until then.

I can't thank you enough for these. Where did you find them?? Did you make them yourself?

Muppaphone

Reaction score
Sing: Songs of Joe Raposo

There's a copy of the Joe Raposo CD for sale right now in the fan collectibles section of this site. :smile: