Joe The Armadillo

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Joe was probably named after Joey.

Joey has worked with the JHC and SW for a long time now, He already has signature characters.

And i think we have seen all we will see of Joe, The Muppet Christmas Special has finished filming, And i doubt any Kermits Swamp Years Muppets will show up in it.

Somehow i dont think Joe will go on to be anything big.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Hey Warrick Joe!

>>>Joe was probably named after Joey.<<<

Even though Bill originally performed him? hmm! Well while I love Bill's work, Joey is perfect for Joe!

Joey has worked with the JHC and SW for a long time now, He already has signature characters.<<<

Can you name other muppet and sesame charcaters he has performed?

>>>Somehow i dont think Joe will go on to be anything big.<<<

Hmm, I feel that would be unfortunate, as I feel strongly that Joe the Armadillo has to be one of the most hillarious, cute, and loveable new Muppet characters Ive seen. I wish there was somewhere you could email JHC and the performers about this...the new talent and Muppets are really something.
For those that saw Mo Frackle...while JHC might as a company be not up to stable ground, their characters continue to surprise and delight us.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

When Joe The Armadillo was on Jim Henson's Animal Show he had a different name, Sometimes this happens with Muppets.

They chose to name him Joe this time because of Joey Mazzarino performing him, This also happens sometimes.

I cant tell you what other Characters he preformed, Because he worked on Sesame Street for the most part, I can tell you that he performed Goggles - LOL

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>When Joe The Armadillo was on Jim Henson's Animal Show he had a different name, Sometimes this happens with Muppets.

They chose to name him Joe this time because of Joey Mazzarino performing him, This also happens sometimes.<<<

Perfect name, and LOVE his gimmick. I really hope they can put the behind the scenes feature for people to watch on the site. I know it gets into the whole 'They wouldnt do that as they want people to buy the dvd'...but between people already seeing the Starz thing that didnt have it and other deicisions, Im afraid people will miss out on this greta featurette, and th egreat music video. And the bloopers...who would wanna see Kermit doing Swedish Chef and Link Hogthrob impersonations? heh

I cant tell you what other Characters he preformed, Because he worked on Sesame Street for the most part, I can tell you that he performed Goggles - LOL<<<

It seems like JHC is really able to use recently great Sesame talent for Muppetshow related characters...Like Jaccobson, an dnow Mazzarino. I'd like to see other SW performers work with JHC. It makes me so mad the whole emtv created a divide company wise, sharing off Sesame all to SW. Grrr!
Sesane IS the Muppets, company lines or not.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
not to go off topic but who is Mo Frackle. I hear a lot of people talking about him but I don't know who he is. Who performs him, what does he look like? Details?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Gonzo,

Mo Frackle, is a Green Frackle who made his first appearance on Family Fued with The Muppets.

He is performed by Bruce Lanoil, And hasnt been seen since his Family Feud Appearance.

Cory,
Joey Mazzarino also co wrote Kermits Swamp Years.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
I cant say enough how much I hope JHC uses Joe the Armadillo and Mo Frackle on the new show...these guys are so cool!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Joe was probably named after Joey.

Joey has worked with the JHC and SW for a long time now, He already has signature characters.

And i think we have seen all we will see of Joe, The Muppet Christmas Special has finished filming, And i doubt any Kermits Swamp Years Muppets will show up in it.

See ya
When did it finish filming?