1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

John Denver and Sgt. Floyd Pepper at the 1982 Grammy Awards

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by MissMusical12, Jul 13, 2012.

1. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Did you guys see this at all? I just found this yesterday and it looked really interesting. I loved the performance they gave! The introduction was great too. John Denver is such a wonderful singer (It must be such an honor for him to be working with the Muppets more than once! I can really tell (from both his appearance on the Muppet Show and the two specials he did with them) that John really enjoyed working with The Muppets. He is sorely missed (R.I.P)
    Mo Frackle, muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

OMGONZO! I LOVE the "Gone Fishin' song. Yeterday, I was listening to the album of "John Denver's Greatest Hits" and wowwe I LOVED it. Not only did John had a unique singing voice. So, did Jerry Nelson. Thank you for posting!
    MissMusical12 and heralde like this.
  3. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Nice to see Floyd had his very own spot at a big show like the Grammys! Thanks!
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  4. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I know! I almost died when I found this (Yes, I am a Floyd Fangirl! :flirt:) He should get his own spot on shows more often (Even if it is either with Animal or the rest of The Electric Mayhem)