John Denver and Sgt. Floyd Pepper at the 1982 Grammy Awards

MissMusical12

Reaction score

Did you guys see this at all? I just found this yesterday and it looked really interesting. I loved the performance they gave! The introduction was great too. John Denver is such a wonderful singer (It must be such an honor for him to be working with the Muppets more than once! I can really tell (from both his appearance on the Muppet Show and the two specials he did with them) that John really enjoyed working with The Muppets. He is sorely missed (R.I.P)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Did you guys see this at all? I just found this yesterday and it looked really interesting. I loved the performance they gave! The introduction was great too. John Denver is such a wonderful singer (It must be such an honor for him to be working with the Muppets more than once! I can really tell (from both his appearance on the Muppet Show and the two specials he did with them) that John really enjoyed working with The Muppets. He is sorely missed (R.I.P)
OMGONZO! I LOVE the "Gone Fishin' song. Yeterday, I was listening to the album of "John Denver's Greatest Hits" and wowwe I LOVED it. Not only did John had a unique singing voice. So, did Jerry Nelson. Thank you for posting!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Nice to see Floyd had his very own spot at a big show like the Grammys! Thanks!
I know! I almost died when I found this (Yes, I am a Floyd Fangirl! :flirt:) He should get his own spot on shows more often (Even if it is either with Animal or the rest of The Electric Mayhem)