John Denver and the Muppets songbook

rowlf

Reaction score
Hal Leonard Publications has reprinted the John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together songbook and is offering it for $9.99 through their distributor, Music Dispatch. To order, go to the Music Dispatch website or call 1-800-637-2852.
From the photo, it looks like they've used all of the original artwork and music engraving. Much better than paying some ridiculous price on eBay!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Steve. You beat me to it. Thanks for the e-mail with the news as well. Many people will be excited to hear about this.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, I was excited, but then noticed that it doesn't have "Merry Christmas, Little Zachary"...what's with that??

I dunno, I might still get it...

rowlf

Reaction score
"Merry Christmas, Little Zachary" is actually called "A Baby Just Like You" and IS included in the book.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by rowlf
"Merry Christmas, Little Zachary" is actually called "A Baby Just Like You" and IS included in the book.
Oh yeah, that's right---LOL! Then yay! I'm more excited again! :big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is going to get a UK release as well?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Bryon

"Merry Christmas, Little Zachary"

Well Merry Christmas to you too big Bryon!:big_grin:

Oh, did, did I mix something up?

Zack)Rowlf the,have yourself a merry little chirstmas...Dog.

rowlf

Reaction score
I haven't heard any definite word on a UK distributor, although Hal Leonard is one of the largest US sheet music publishers, so it would seem odd they wouldn't have something in the works over there. There's a UK company that generally picks up a lot of their stuff, but I can't remember the name right off hand.
Otherwise, I believe they ship internationally fairly regularly (and without huge shipping costs.)