John Denver & the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday

joecranium

Reaction score
Currently, there is only an LP there. I'll try ebay again down the road. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

furryfella

Reaction score
wish i could be more help

Joe i wish i could be more help to try to find that!! maybe someon on here can help u out!! again i'm sorry :wink:

ballington

Reaction score
I work at Staples and we carry it every Christmas without fail on CD. The only problem is we only carry it during Christmas. I hid a spare copy at my store two years ago but I forgot where and now I can't find it! It goes for $5.99 and I'll bet my next paycheck we'll get it in again around November. Once January hits though, we send them all back to the warehouse and trust me, there is NO way to get them until the Christmas season starts again. I'll see what I can do though for you.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
There has never been a CD release of this album (I think you were given some info about the Christmas album - A Christmas Together).

Your only option is to try to find it used on LP, Tape or 8-Track. I got my copy on Ebay - a sealed LP. There seems to be a lot of them that show up time to time - usually there are several auctions by the same person at one time. Be persistant and you should be able to get one no problem.

Mark