1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Johnny and the Sprites Cancelled

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by froggiegirl18, Aug 8, 2009.

1. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

I discovered this by actually speaking with John Tartaglia at the Center of puppetry arts..I told him I loved the show and it was like watching Fraggle Rock he then told me the show was cancelled. My jaw hit the floor. It's a great show and I don't understand why it was cancelled only after two seasons. I know I should have asked why it was cancelled, I guess I was just shocked. Does anyone know why it was cancelled and is there a way we could bring this show back?
  2. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's the sole reason but John Tartaglia just started a new series of live variety shows at a local comedy club here in NYC. I'm wondering with his scheduling with that and being more involved with theater and stuff that he has decided he can't upkeep that and the Sprites show?
  3. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Why is that Johnny and the Sprites Cancelled!:confused:
  4. Aec1127

Aec1127 New Member

How could the coolest show on TV get taken off? JOHNNY AND THE SPRlTES WlLL forever be the bet show ever.