Join Palisades Forum

Baby Animal

Reaction score
BJC899 said:
I am sure that if it wasn't legiable anymore, Ken, or Mike, would have made a statement. There not the company at ALL to lead us up to something.

I think that series seven will be revealed at Chicago, and we will get to 1,000 members around that time.

It's just a hunch, but I still think we will get something good.
I don't think legible was the word you were looking for there. Maybe applicable.

So what is your hunch of the good thing we are bound to get?

BJC899

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
I don't think legible was the word you were looking for there. Maybe applicable.

So what is your hunch of the good thing we are bound to get?
I think it is S7 proto's, or at least, designs. That's what I think. They can't show any R&S, stuff yet, so hold your happy Joy Joy Dance. In San Diago, they showed the new design for the next Transformers. Micronouts are set, so muppets are the last thing.

:smile:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Although....

Palisades is not only Muppets. There are a few people who don't even look at the muppets threads because they are more interested in Aliens, GI Joe, Micronauts, or even the new Transformer forum. So a series 7 preview would do good for the majority, but it wouldn't satisfy the whole (although not much of anything will satisfy everyone). Maybe it'll be what Luke said. It'll get more interest and I'm sure it'd be posted on a bunch of other toy sites as "Look at the fools at Palisades..." or something to the like.

I think it will be pics of Mike shaving his head to look more like Ken.

Luke

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
Mike said that when the board gets to 1000, there will be a super-secret revelation for the board.
*GASP* Shock revelation revealed - Travis' cat 'Stuart' in secret love affair with Britney Spears - pictures posted of them leaving a top Beverly Hills hotel together, arm in arm .... errr paw !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:zany: ! LOL!!

Just like the media, going for sensationalism!!! Only withOUT the penguin...weird....

Perhaps there's MORE to the story?
BTW, I signed up from work, but because the verification of the sign-up goes to my email address and I can't access my computer, I can't actually sign-up. :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that people are making up names at this point? LOL! :big_grin: