Jokes You Don't Get/Misheard Lines/Lyrics

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Hello. Here is a thread where you can discuss jokes in Muppet productions you don't get, or lines or lyrics you have seemed to mishear. Here's mine:

In TMM, I have been confused by this gag:

DeLuise: ... I have lost my sense of direction
Kermit: Have you tried Harry Grishner?

I have googled that name and I am not getting results I am looking for.
https://www.google.com/#q=Grishner,+Harry

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I think it's Hare Krishna is who Kermit mentions, because there is a Wikipedia article about it.

I also don't get the Jennifer Lopez song " I Luh Ya Papi" either, and I know this has nothing to do with Muppets either.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
i don't get the TMM "myth" joke, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!!!!!! :crazy:

los

Reaction score
I've mentioned it before but in the TMS Elton John episode: You look like a stolen card. :attitude:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Recently heard the Muppet Show version of Chattanooga Choo Choo. First time ever hearing the song (don't judge) and I hear near the end "Shuffle off to Colin, gotta keep it golden" ("Shovel all the coal in, gotta keep it rollin'")

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In Muppet Treasure Island, during the roll call sequence, most of the characters called on (and not every member of the crew is addressed by name here) have names that are puns, or ironic, or follow a pattern with other names. But then there are some names I don't get, like Smoke Eye Pea(or was it Black Eye Pea?) and Wall-Eye Pike,