1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

July 4th Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 29, 2003.

1. muppetfan620

muppetfan620 New Member

Fantastic as usual :)

Millicent
  2. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

boyraisin that depends i was not true muppet maniac untill last year when the denny's commercials came out then i got back in to them
  3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Just wait. After Christmas, all these menus will be marked down 40 percent...
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

I normally wait until they are 75% off.
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yes, but then you only get 25% of the menu...

I suppose everyone went out for 4th of July parties here, huh?
  6. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Thanks so much, Jamie! I certainly don't want to put more work on you; I just want to make sure I don't miss what HAS been done. Terrific stuff! Happy 4th, everyone!
  7. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

He is truly great! I am LOVING the menu...Mont Rushmore looks terrific.
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh bother. It seems I am home just to late. :eek: Jamie do you have a link to a page I can see this menu on?
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sorry you didn't see it, Beau. I don't provide a public catalogue of menus because it would take the fun and excitement away from them. It will be up next year. I promise. Keep checking the main page - especially during holidays. I have listed many of the celebration menus and we also celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (all through December) and New Year's. I thought for sure you had already seen this menu. :)
  10. Beauregard

But you usually keep them up for more than one day don't you? Whahhh. :cry:
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The menu was up for several days. We usually try to take the menus down promptly. We'd probably appear lazy otherwise. I'll break my rule for just a few hours. If you missed the menu Click Here. It will come down today. :)

Just remember to check out the main page more often. About 30% of the time there will be some sort of special menu. ;)
  12. Beauregard

Thanks Jamie. I have been on holiday otherwise I'd have got to see it!!!

That has got to be one of your best. Great work.

Beau