"Junior Faces The Music" question

Princeton

Reaction score
In "Junior Faces The Music", Junior Gorg is assisted by Cantus, who is more than likely a Fraggle. Now, since Gorgs and Fraggles are pretty much enemies, why would Cantus help Junior?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It does kinda come out of nowhere, but I just think it was a revelation that Cantus has the same dreams and intentions as the Trashheap, to bring the different species together. His purpose is to unite with music after all and the whole point of the Gorg ceremony is to play an instrument.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think it is more than that, I think fraggles that have held his title in ages past most likely acted as unseen wisemen for the Gorgs. This seems to be true because the rules of the gorgs (which are much older than Pa) always seem to need to have fraggles around an important event..

superboober

Reaction score
And besides, Cantus is smart enough to see across any dividing lines that the societies have.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, the way I see it, there are just certain things that must be, such as Junior playing the kazoo. Cantus may not be an oracle, but I believe he is, as some others have said, wise, and being so, he knows that these things are necessary, and so helps them come to fruition. That, and as SuperBoober says, he is tollerant of all beings.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Why does Mokey help him in Junior sells the Farm? Because Fraggles may not like Gorgs, but they are all very kind creatures.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Mokey is also a lot like Cantus (and perhaps why she toyed with the idea of being a Minstrel). She is open to accepting the good in everyone.