Jurassic Park Puppet Slam!

Reaction score
Calling all puppeteers for a slam of Jurassic proportions! That's right kids, the Puppet Meltdown is going Tyrannical by presenting "Jurassic Park" in 3D that doesn't involve ugly glasses. For our July 13th Puppet Meltdown we want to present our audience a 1-1.5 hour, all puppet version of the 1993 classic "Jurassic Park".

You: That's crazy. You're crazy Kat! How will it work?

Sea Beast: Good question...you. We will divide the script up among our participants and then you will get to interpret your section however you want. The only requirements are that your sections come in under 10 minutes and that you use puppets.

You: Wow, that sounds like fun. Did I say crazy? I meant crazy awesome. But I'm from out of town, can I still participate?

Sea Beast: Yes you can!!!! We are so pleased to have been awarded a slam grant this year from the Slam Network and nothing would make us happier than spending that money bringing out of town artists to our fair city. Out of Town participants will receive a travel stipend as well as a lovely place to stay with tasty food to eat.

You: How do I apply?

Sea Beast: Simple! Just let me know you're interested with an E-mail to seabeastpuppetry@gmail.com or a message by April 30th and if we don't know each other personally let me know a little about the kind of work you do. Also depending on who participates, perhaps the show could be revived in Philly as part of the National Fringe a mere few weeks later. Anything is possible when you have creativity and dinosaurs on your side. Especially ones that can open doors. Let me know if you have any further questions, we hope to hear from you.