Just a question.....about the Garfield movie

DirthNader

Reaction score
I thought I remembered hearing that the man who was reponsible for the voice of the cartoon character had died a few years back. Is that true? If so, does anybody know who will be doing the voice for the movie?

Also, are there any production pictures out there? I'd like to see how it's coming along.

Thanks

radionate

Reaction score
Too early for production pictures to be surfacing. I don't believe filming has even started yet.

As for the voice question. I don't know who will be voicing the feline yet, but the original voice Lorenzo Music did pass away a few years ago. :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mr. Music (Lorenzo, not Don) also voiced Dr. Peter Venkman in the Real Ghostbusters Cartoon series.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
He was also Carlton the Doorman on Rhoda.

There are very few pictures of the dude too. He didn't like being in the spot light. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Mr. Music (Lorenzo, not Don) also voiced Dr. Peter Venkman in the Real Ghostbusters Cartoon series.

FOZ
Actually, I like Lorenzo, I just think Dave Coulier did a better job as Peter....

DirthNader

Reaction score
Thanks. I think you've more than answered my question:big_grin:

Wasn't he also Tummy on The Gummy Bears?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Mr. Music also voiced the large warthog named Sargent Dunder on a few TaleSpin ep's, he was always fallowing orders to Curnal Spiget.

Zack)Rowlf the dog