Just another one of those annoying goodbyes.

Joggy

Reaction score
Nobody's reading this junk anyway.

Well, I'm goin on vacation to New York for a week, and since I'm hardly active anymore on here most of you won't notice... but what the hey. :big_grin:

Anyway, I'll see ya when I get back at the online - and for a couple of lucky people, SEE YA THERE!!! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Have a fantastic time in the big Apple Jogmeister ! :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a safe trip Jogchem. Should be a great time. You are going a long way from the Netherlands though.

Let us know about the Muppety things on your schedule!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I hope you have a safe & fun trip Jogchem! I live in the state of NY and I have never even been to New York City yet! I hope your having a great time!:big_grin:

Zachary, Rowlf the Dog

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Have a great time in New York, Joggy!

And be sure to look for some muffins!

:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Enjoy the New York state o' mind as long as ya have it Joggy! Try to get down to the big Disney Store in the city. Its awesome! :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Dang, another European Muppet fan on ehre getting to go stateside? Nice! Have a GREAT time Jog! Your heading into Muppet territory soon...be sure to get your way into JHC...just tell you came all the way from Netherlands!

Thijs

Reaction score
Have a great time Joggy, but......please come back soon

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Have fun, Joggy! Try to avoid my Grandmother while you're down there. You'll regret meeting her the rest of your life! :stick_out_tongue:

Sorry, Grandma.

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I hope you have a safe & fun trip Jogchem! I live in the state of NY and I have never even been to New York City yet! I hope your having a great time!:big_grin:

Zachary, Rowlf the Dog
Poor, Zachary. It's quite an interesting place. And a whole lot more safe than Rochester! (litteraly! The crime rate in Rochester is far greater than it is in New York City!)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

Your probably gone already, I was to busy not "reading this junk"

Hurry up and come home, Europe is boring without you !

But dont come back before you bought EVERYTHING, And went to JHC, Sesame Workshop and everywhere else with the slightest Muppety link !

:stick_out_tongue: