1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just finished my Wembley Fraggle puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by puppetmancan, Jun 24, 2006.

1. puppetmancan

puppetmancan Member

2. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Very nice!

I've been wondering how to do fraggle-style feet for long, and i see you have managed quite well on those feet. Would you mind sharing a pattern for such feet?
  3. Java

Java Active Member

I like him.
  4. puppetise

puppetise Member

he is great i think the eyes might need to be a bit bigger would you consaider sharing the head pattern
  5. Ventrilotwist

Ventrilotwist New Member

That's amazing!
  6. puppetmancan

puppetmancan Member

thank you. I don't share my replica patterns, but will answer questions and give tips.
  7. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! He looks great!!! Good job, cool to see such great talent popping up every once in a while.
  8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I think he's awesome! Is his mouth flexable? It looks like it. Where ever did you find that Wembly-ish shirt?! It's fabulous! :excited:

-Michele
  9. Tztz

Tztz Member

its so cute!! I.. I want to... I want to change his diaper!!!!!! :)confused: )
  10. puppetmancan

puppetmancan Member

Thank you. I had to search for a bit for that wembleyish material to make his shirt. And his mouth is very flexible, he is able to make all those wembley faces we love.
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! That is really good! Are you a professional?
  12. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

well done, seems a little large to me , but photos can be tricky , but very well done
  13. puppetise

puppetise Member

yeah it may look bigger then the original but it looks fantastic i dont think it size matters:)
  14. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I don't think proportions or size matters as long as you capture the essence of the charachter, which you certainly have done! I think he's absolutely beautiful!

How did you attatch the hair? Glue it with gluegun or did you tie the strands to the fleece?
  15. puppetise

puppetise Member

well ya actualy i think i doesw i dunno wemblys suposed to be small now i think off it
  16. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

Wow! Very nice! I know you don't share the pattern, but how did you develop it? Was there a lot of trial and error involved?
  17. puppetmancan

puppetmancan Member

there was a test head, spent a lot of time watching the character, looking at pics, wanted to really make him wembley, not just a replica.

Oh, the feathers are a little bit of tied and glued, also some hand made plumes to get the hair shaped right.
  18. sleepylagoon

sleepylagoon New Member

Awesome Job! and after looking at your other galleries I am eager to see your show and more of your work. Where can we find more?
  19. puppetise

puppetise Member

hand made plumes?
  20. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

what's a plume?