Just Got Muppet Show Anniversay Cd!!!

Stulz

Reaction score
OK ... this CD ROCKS!!!

I'm listening to it as I type!

Some of these songs haven't been released since the original Muppet Show cast album back in the 70's!! It's great to hear these gems sound like never before!! Muppets Take Manahattan songs new to CD TOO!!! (I know we already new this, but when you hear them, you will see why I'm so excited !!!) It reminds me of the 1st time I heard them. These are songs we've all heard a gazillion times, but NOT LIKE THIS!!! It seriously like hearing many of them for the 1st time all over again!!

The insert is rully great, with interviews and behind the scenes info on the songs. Great photos included TOO, some very rare!

The classic Muppet Show cast picture is on the back WITH THE ORGINAL PIGGY ON IT!!

I saw a pic Henson was condidering using .. it was teh same pic but with the "new" Piggy head AND THE INCLUSION OF PEPE not blocking, but infront of Scooter. I'm so glad to that they chose to us the original intstead.

Only real question is: With all the great photos used inside the package why such an over used crappy pic for the cover?????????

Oh.. PS look under the CD and you'll fiond a great new pic of our favorite "grumpy old men" :big_grin:

Oh and Ken and the Palisaides gang should be pleased, therss an ad for the 2nd series of Muppet Show Action figures in the package as well...

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!
PICK YOURS UP TODAY!!

Stulz

Reaction score
addition ...

Look for a special treat on the back on CD under all the CD credits... it's worth getting glasses and/ or a microscope to read!!!!

:big_grin: