1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just in case you didn't believe me...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MM-III, May 31, 2002.

1. MM-III

MM-III New Member

2. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

well that beats the old record by two bucks, I wonder how many more we'll see on e-bay.
  3. MM-III

MM-III New Member

those early bidders who got it for 100 dollars or less apparently got a bargain...

I think we'll still see these pop up from time to time... but I do believe that this may be this series's equivalent of the WOS "glow in the dark radioactive homer"
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

MM:

Hey, like the tv muppets reference quote! I wish someone could compile tv and movie muppet references...theres some good ones out there. Friends of course is one(as theyve referenced everything from Sesame to Fraggle Rock)

A recent one I caught on a King of the Hill Fox rerun:
    (and this isnt exactly, but close:)

Hank: 'well peg, what did you think was gonna happen, letting him watch that muppet show? pigs kissing frogs, it just aint right'.
    (the episode wher ebobby gets cuaght kissing a mannequin head)

///beaker///

*whose waiting for some super obscure reference on tv or film*
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Cory,

I saw that one too, It must have been along time ago tho.

See ya