Just picked up series three

gringo

Reaction score
I think everyone should write their reviews drunk. I would love to see Michael review some toys totally plowed. :big_grin:

Lu775

Reaction score
Hurrah, three cheers for punchbunny and his most excellent review! :stick_out_tongue:
Here's my review of his review:
Informative and entertaining, punchbunny will make you laugh out loud as he runs through his newly acquired Series 3 figures.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
see, now sober reviews are just rined for me...Lu, go get loaded and rewrite that review of a review!! Don't make me review you!!! :big_grin:

err..I'm in a weird mood today :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey, who's to say I'm not drunk now??

Ok, ****, it's true. I'm not drunk- yet.
Stryder if you're gonna review me, you better go
drink up! I'm sure you've got some JD stashed in your
desk. Don't ya? :big_grin:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Awesome review!

I hope to read more from you in the future. Heck, I'd read your reviews of other lines, even if I didn't collect them.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
WHO TOL...errr...um, i mean no, no of course I don't..I owuld never be so unprofessional :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
This is gonna be wierd but unless my mind is severely playing tricks on me, i'm pretty sure i've seen Scooter holding the drinks tray !

Great drunken review by the way, if the e word hasn't been put on the censor list you can be sure it soon will be ! LOL !

punchbunny

Reaction score
drinks tray

I've seen those pictures too, and their are holes at the bottom for his fingers to grasp so it is definately designed that way. the problem with mine though is that the hands are too rigid and don't open wide enough to do this. You could probably force it but it's chipping the paint of his fingers. It'll balance if you get the uh...balancing thing right (i'm a drunk, not a physicist) but it's not the most stable. Same with the megaphone. he can hold it but it'll take some work. (my guess is the hands on the prototype were a little more flexible).
i should go to bed.
but i won't.
anarchy!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The fingers insert into the bottom of the tray in a specifically designed negative space that goes over the fingertips to allow Scooter to look like he is delivering the tray, waiter style, on the skateboard.

You didn't think I didn't have an answer for that did you?

FUNNY review. Almost did a spit take.

Bend the elbows. They will not break. They are normally stiff in production cause you can't oil them. Hold onto each arm part and move them. If they break I'll...I'll...well, I'll be really embarrassed.