Just Received...

tomahawk

Reaction score
A pre-order notification for MR'S Gonzo! I didn't know it would be that quick.

Great News! The product listed below is now on its way to our distribution center in the U.S. You will be receiving another e-mail when the product arrives and is ready to ship-this is just to inform you that the following order is in line for processing.

Order number:
Item: The Great Gonzo Photo Puppet Limited Edition (DS-156)
Quantity: 1 units
Unit Price: $269.10
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $269.10
Available to ship week of: February 12, 2008

Please review and update your credit card information and double check your delivery address so that we can process your order quickly. We know you’ve been anxiously waiting and we don’t want anything held up.

You can verify your information by logging into your account at www.masterreplicas.com. Go to your history to review and update any information that needs to be changed.

If you have trouble updating your information on the website, or have additional questions, please call us at 1-866-REPLIKA (866-737-5452) or email us at customerservice@masterreplicas.com. Wholesale customers please email salesinfo@masterreplicas.com or contact your Sales Rep.

Come back and visit us soon! We always have exciting new information on our website!

Sincerely,
Master Replicas Customer Service

Luke

Reaction score
That is quick. I think they should really be showing people the final product though before they charge peoples credit cards. Anyway lets hope it all works out well!

doc hopper

Reaction score
cross your fingers.

I can't wait to see some good photos of the final product!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Guys...

I just posted a comment like this in the Gozo thread but also wanted to put this here because of what Luke said. I highly doubt they'll be updating the Gonzo photos for the mere fact that both Animal's and Kermit's pictures that are still on their website are still pics of the prototype and have NOT been updated. Like others have said before, we were so worried about Animal and he turned out to be amazing. I'm sure MR will not let us down. So far they've done a great job with the muppets. After Gonzo, I will try to wait as patiently as possible Fozzie and (I can't wait) Piggy!

Luke

Reaction score
If that's the truth i honestly don't know how they ever expect to sell him, what with the lack of any marketing as well. With Animal and Kermit there were minor alterations, but with Gonzo (if its true) they even say thenselves they went back completely to the drawing board.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Luke....

I hope as well that the problem with Gonzo has been fixed or looks way better than the prototype. For some reason, MR seems to not 'have the time' or 'want to' update their pics on their site. It's a shame because the finished products of Animal and Kermit, i find in my opinnion, are amazing. Most people, who are not die hard fans, will look at the MR pic of Gonzo and say, 'hey, it's Gonzo, I want him, he's my favorite', or something like that while the hard core fans look and say, 'hey, his nose is wrong'. You know what I mean? I do agree, I think they SHOULD take updated pics....and I still stand strong on my thought with them taking a group shot of the ones available and the newer ones when they come out for pre-order. It would be a huge selling point to see all three muppets together. Here's to hoping!
:smile: :halo: :concern:

Luke

Reaction score
Agreed on most points there, except i think even casual fans would know there's something not right with that Gonzo in general. These are amazing replicas, and i am with you all the way on them publishing a group shot.

I'm glad they published Jamie's review, puts some nice pictures on the main site there.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I think we wont see any finished pics until we post our own Gonzo's..........so like everyone else I am hoping for the best. If he turns out really bad then I will be send MR a stinky email.