Just saw the Ghost of Faffner Hall

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Hey i was wandering if any one remembers this show because i have never heard any one mention it. I bought some episodes on ebay and it's a really cool show. i thought i'd just mention it to see if anyone has seen this. :smirk:

Ryan

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
Hey i was wandering if any one remembers this show because i have never heard any one mention it. I bought some episodes on ebay and it's a really cool show. i thought i'd just mention it to see if anyone has seen this. :smirk:
I agree it was a great show. They really should have kept it on longer. Many backround TMS Muppets made cameos as well, including Tootie, the "Your Feet's Too Big" girl, with a ne female puppeteer (her name escapes me right now.)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Baby Sinclair,

What kind of format where the Episodes that you bought?

thanks

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have never seen this... did it ever air in the US, or just the UK?

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it aired in the US, I saw the ads for it on the Odyssey channel because one of my teachers who has cable taped some Muppet Show episodes for me.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The 13 episodes of Faffner Hall originally aired on HBO in 1989. They re-aired on Odyssey Saturday mornings from 1999-2000.

P

Philo and Gunge

I have never seen this show, the only episode I've seen is "Notation: The Song That Gets The Sound" (is that what it's called?) at the MTR, I missed a lot of it though. It is on my current wish list. I had Odyssey but I could never get most of the Henson shows due to EWTN, some church channel that I can't stand!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
The 13 episodes of Faffner Hall originally aired on HBO in 1989. They re-aired on Odyssey Saturday mornings from 1999-2000.

That's why I missed it... they had it on cable... drat... :cry:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, in some markets Odyssey was shown part of the time and EWTN (an entirely different channel) was shown at other parts of the day.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I have never seen this show, the only episode I've seen is "Notation: The Song That Gets The Sound" (is that what it's called?) at the MTR, I missed a lot of it though.
How much time were you allowed at the Museum? Not enough?

That reminds me: that was where I got my first taste of Faffner Hall, the good ol' MT&R. I saw the first episode there and found it amusing.